I love what I’m doing and that’s photography! Although I’m not really good in making composition, my photography has meaning. I cannot really express myself in words, only in pictures.. I love taking every shot of memories.. So that when I’m old, it will remind me of my happiest moment in life.
Plano kong bumili ng laptop yung netbook lang para sa VMOBILE ko. If ever hindi ko magamit sa VMOBILE ko, pwede ko rin siyang magamit para sa TARP LAYOUT ko tsaka, maka save ako ng mga pictures and videos ko galing sa camera then, pwede rin akong mag-practice ng videography.. :)
This photo was taken by my brother.. Hehe.. I love old churches… Hope to go tour around Bohol, PH soon! Gonna save more for travel expense!
Dili man jud ko interesado mag DYA Secretary uie… Ngano man gud nga nadaog ko nga dili man jud nako na field! Isa pa wala man ko ning dagan pagka DYA Secretary, nganong nadaog ko without my consent and approval? Uso na na te?
Ersyeeeett! Daghan kog gusto nakong buhaton.. Mangitag kuarta, dili man ko makakuarta anang sige ug attend ug dya seminars uie.. Lagot!!!
Wala talaga akong maisip na i-blog ngayon. Hehehe.. Hindi gaya ng dati na napapa-blog araw-araw kahit non-sense… LOL
Maya maya mag pa-praktis ako ng gitara hehe.. Tapos try ko new settings sa dslr.. Heheh
by: Julian Smith (inoveryourhead.net)
1. The world is trying to keep you stupid. From bank fees to interest rates to miracle diets, people who are not educated are easier to get money from and easier to lead. Educate yourself as much as possible for wealth, independence, and happiness.
2. Do not have faith in institutions to educate you. By the time they build the curriculum, it’s likely that the system is outdated– sometimes utterly broken. You both learn and get respect from people worth getting it from by leading and doing, not by following.
4. Connect with everyone, all the time. Be genuine about it. Learn to find something you like in each person, and then speak to that thing.
5. Don’t waste time being shy. Shyness is the belief that your emotions should be the arbitrators of your decision making process when the opposite is actually true.
6. If you feel weird about something during a relationship, that’s usually what you end up breaking up over.
7. Have as much contact as possible with older people. Personally, I met people at Podcamps. My friend Greg, at the age of 13, met his first future employer sitting next to him on a plane. The reason this is so valuable is because people your age don’t usually have the decision-making ability to help you very much. Also they know almost everything you will learn later, so ask them.
8. Find people that are cooler than you and hang out with them too. This and the corollary are both important: “don’t attempt to be average inside your group. Continuously attempt to be cooler than them (by doing cooler things, being more laid back, accepting, ambitious, etc.).”
9. You will become more conservative over time. This is just a fact. Those you surround yourself with create a kind of “bubble” that pushes you to support the status quo. For this reason, you need to do your craziest stuff NOW. Later on, you’ll become too afraid. Trust me.
10. Reduce all expenses as much as possible. I mean it. This creates a safety net that will allow you to do the crazier shit I mentioned above.
11. Instead of getting status through objects (which provide only temporary boosts), do it through experiences. In other words, a trip to Paris is a better choice than a new wardrobe. Studies show this also boosts happiness.
12. While you are living on the cheap, solve the money problem. Use the internet, because it’s like a cool little machine that helps you do your bidding. If you are currently living paycheck to paycheck, extend that to three weeks instead of two. Then, as you get better, you can think a month ahead, then three months, then six, and finally a year ahead. (The goal is to get to a point where you are thinking 5 years ahead.)
13. Learn to program.
14. Get a six-pack (or get thin, whatever your goal is) while you are young. Your hormones are in a better place to help you do this at a younger age. Don’t waste this opportunity, trust me.
15. Learn to cook. This will make everything much easier and it turns food from a chore + expensive habit into a pleasant + frugal one. I’m a big Jamie Oliver fan, but whatever you like is fine.
16. Sleep well. This and cooking will help with the six pack. If you think “I can sleep when I’m dead” or “I have too much to do to sleep,” I have news for you: you are INEFFICIENT, and sleep deprivation isn’t helping.
17. Get a reminder app for everything.Do not trust your own brain for your memory. Do not trust it for what you “feel like” you should be doing. Trust only the reminder app. I use RE.minder and Action Method.
18. Choose something huge to do, as well as allowing the waves of opportunity to help you along. If you don’t set goals, some stuff may happen, but if you do choose, lots more will.
19. Get known for one thing. Spend like 5 years doing it instead of flopping around all over the place. If you want to shift afterwards, go ahead. Like I said, choose something.
20. Don’t try to “fix” anyone. Instead, look for someone who isn’t broken.
Wee.. Few days before namin nabili ang Nikon D60, nag dream ako. Andun daw ako sa working place ko tapos nag sho-shoot ng mga magagandang view outside…
Tapos 2 days after sa dream ko, biglang may balita na may ibebenta daw ang uncle ko galing California ng DSLR. That camera was really intended for me, surprised daw ika nga nila.. Hehehe.. Mahilig kasi talaga ako sa photography! Interested ako sa CANON, kaya nag refuse ako, tapos si kuya na ang bumili kasi sayang daw kompleto pa ng mga accessories pati lenses completo! :) Kaya pag uwi namin sa bahay biglang ginanahan na akong gumamit sa D60. Pang beginner talaga siya. Pero I was still dreaming to get CANON 7D! Hehehe (Mangarap lang naman ako, yung bongga na!) Hehehe…
Ipapahiram dadw ni kuya yung camera, so okay lang din sa akin kasi hindi siya madamot kagaya ko! Hehehe!
May point and shoot ako ngayon, hindi ko siya ibebenta kasi mahal ko ang camera ko kahit point and shoot lang yun! Canon kasi yun kaya, never kong igigive up si Canon, pero I was planning to upgrade nang POWERSHOT kasi IXUS model yung sa akin.. Mag iipon muna ako! hehehe.. Para pag mabenta ko canon ixus ko tapos may maipon ako, bibili ako ng CANON S100! hehehe
This is where I could throw off my feelings when nobody is around to listen and to give advice…
I think my blog knows more about me than my family and friends… I don’t usually talk about my problems to my friends. Because all I know, most of them they don’t care about my problem..
Poor me, I think nobody wants to love me.. :’(
I don’t know what are my plans. I have lots of plans but I couldn’t find out where I should go first..
I thank God because the same signature I put on my VOTER’S CARD! Wee! I try to fixed my sureness signature from now on!
Wee! I was so busy with my job right now plus VMOBILE! Power!